Full-time position; reports to the Product Manager. Primary responsibilities: manage the counting, pre-receiving, re-stocking and tagging process for all products and shipping tools. maintaining the daily process of fulfilling and packing product for assigned parties and events under the direction of the Product Event Supervisor. No travel is required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer garage door and manage all drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Assist with loading/unloading event product pick-up/drop-off and manage till sign in/out.
- Assist the receiving process for all incoming shipments: counting, documenting and accepting into POS all product according to the receiving process.
- Maintain the merchandise stock area, creating new bins, updating bin labels, rearranging flow to fit new product and creating bins for back stock area as needed.
- Print tags for all products to be priced or re-priced.
- Collect USPS/FedEx outgoing office mail daily.
- Maintain the shipping & receiving area: set up organizational processes for incoming product and ordering needed shipping supplies, with manager’s approval.
- Work with Party Packing Supervisors if all above tasks complete: Pick/pack/ship parties or return scan.
- Picks and packs product for assigned parties and events according to the priority system set daily by the Product Event Supervisor.
- Handles the financial needs of the party or event including tax codes, preparing tills, and delivering finances from completed parties and events directly to accounting as needed.
- Process returned party or event product according to the priority system set daily by the Product Event Supervisor.
- Process conference set product as assigned by Product Event Supervisor including receiving and refitting the conference set, return scanning, and price checking.
- Data-entry of all parties and events in Lydia database system.
- Maintains internal tracking records for party & events in our Counterpoint inventory system.
- Assists with annual physical inventory counts.
- Prepare returned product for put-away.
- And other duties as assigned in support of WAR, Intl’s mission.
Skills & Abilities
- Detail oriented
- Good communication, project management and computer skills
- Financial integrity
- Ability to work independently, lift heavy items/bins, climb ladders, move around the building or be on your feet for long periods of time
- Schedule availability between Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm