Full-time position; reports to the Product Manager. Primary responsibilities: manage the counting, pre-receiving, re-stocking and tagging process for all products and shipping tools. No travel is required.
WAR, Int’l was established in 2006. We are represented in all 50 states, with partnerships in more than 50 countries, including the United States. Our goal is to create circles of protection and hope around women and children at risk through culturally sensitive, value-added intervention projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
This individual will be responsible for the following tasks, as well as any additional tasks determined by the organization:
- Answer garage door and manage all drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Assist with loading/unloading event product pick-up/drop-off and manage till sign in/out.
- Manage the receiving process of all return party boxes.
- Assist the receiving process for all incoming shipments: counting, documenting and accepting into POS all product according to the receiving process.
- Work with the Volunteer Center Coordinator to prepare projects needed, manage the process by providing all needed materials and instructions.
- Take completed projects from the volunteer center, restocking items in bins in the product stock areas.
- Maintain the merchandise stock area, creating new bins, updating bin labels, rearranging flow to fit new product and creating bins for back stock area as needed.
- Print tags for all products to be priced or re-priced.
- Collect USPS/FedEx outgoing office mail daily.
- Manage the receiving process of all non-product related items.
- Maintain the shipping & receiving area: set up organizational processes for incoming product and ordering needed shipping supplies, with manager’s approval.
- Work with Party Packing Supervisors if all above tasks complete: Pick/pack/ship parties or return scan.
- And other duties as assigned in support of WAR, Intl’s mission.
Skills & Abilities
- Detail oriented.
- Good communication, project management and computer skills.
- Financial integrity.
- Ability to work independently, lift heavy items/bins, climb ladders, move around the building or be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Schedule availability between Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.