Job Purpose: Manage the daily process of fulfillment and packing of assigned party and events under the direction of the Party Packing Supervisors.
- Maintains daily communication with the Party Packing Supervisors and event or party hostesses’.
- Picks and packs product for assigned parties and events according to the priority system set daily by the Party Packing Supervisor.
- Handles the financial needs of the party or event including acquiring tax codes, preparing tills, and delivering finances from completed parties and events directly to accounting.
- Process returned party or event product according to the priority system set daily by the Party Manger.
- Process conference set product as assigned by Party Packing Team Leader including, receiving and re-setting the conference set, return scanning, and price checking.
- Data-entry of return parties in Microsoft Outlook event calendar.
- Maintains internal tracking records for party & events both in our Counterpoint inventory system as well as the Microsoft Excel “Events Currently Out” spreadsheet.
- Assists with annual physical inventory counts.
- Prepare returned product for put-away.
- Assists with product-related volunteer tasks, as needed.
- Must be detail oriented, able to work independently, possess financial integrity and physically able to stand/walk for long periods of time as well as sitting for long periods during the repacking process.
- Basic computer skills desired (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel mainly) but not required. Willing to train on these software systems.
- Packaging and shipping skills would be a plus.