The Marketing Lead is a full-time position that will be responsible for all ongoing marketing efforts of the WAR Chest Boutique, Tea Trade Café, and Women At Risk, International (WAR, Int’l) as a whole. This position will report to the Chief of Staff.
WAR, Int’l was established in 2006. We are represented in all 50 states, with partnerships in over 50 different countries, including the United States. Our goal is to create circles of protection and hope around women and children at risk through culturally sensitive, value-added, intervention projects.
This individual will be responsible for the following tasks as well as any additional tasks as seen fit by the organization:
- Oversee, manage, and develop WAR, Int’l’s marketing team
- Manage WAR’s social media pages including content creation for Facebook and Instagram
- Manage digital signage and other promotional materials
- Develop and manage organization-wide e-marketing strategies
- Help plan and carry out WAR’s annual fundraising efforts through Giving Tuesday and Team WAR
- Oversee the creation and ordering of print materials for WAR Chest Boutique, Tea Trade Café, and area events
- Manage the promotion of events hosted by WAR, Int’l, the WAR Chest Boutique, and the Tea Trade Café
- Allocate and manage funds within the marketing budget
- Oversee and facilitate seasonal photoshoots and look books
- Communicate regularly with Boutique Managers, Café Manager, Product Manager, and E-Commerce Lead
- Assist in the re-branding of product-carrying events (“Pop-Up Boutiques”)
- Oversee and pursue additional marketing efforts such as promotional videos, text marketing, billboards, geotagging, news and radio, marketing research, etc.
Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- High competency in Microsoft Office Suite, social media platforms, and G Suite technology
- Graphic design skills preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- High-level organization, acute attention to detail, strong problem solving
- 2 years marketing experience required
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks on a timely basis
- Staff management experience required
- Passion and commitment to the mission of WAR, International to create circles of protection around at-risk women and children
For more information or to be considered as an applicant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.