This full-time position in the Call Center reports directly to the Call Center Supervisor. Main responsibility: Professionally represent Women At Risk, International in the home party or event scheduling process, often as the first level of contact. Engage prospective hosts and hostesses with a deep sense of compassion and care, while bringing passion, purpose, and urgency to new hosting opportunities. No travel is required.
WAR, Int’l was established in 2006. We are represented in all 50 states, with partnerships in more than 50 countries, including the United States. Our goal is to create circles of protection and hope around women and children at risk through culturally sensitive, value-added intervention projects.
Part-Time (20 hours)
Duties & Responsibilities
This individual will be responsible for the following tasks, as well as any additional tasks determined by the organization:
- Promptly follow-up with requests for more information about hosting from inbound marketing campaigns and events.
- Maintain accurate and meaningful records of communications with prospective hosts and hostesses in the company database system.
- Re-engage previous hosts and hostesses in current company campaigns and events.
- Strong desire to work as a team player both within the team and between departmental teams.
- And other duties as assigned in support of WAR, Intl’s mission.
Skills & Abilities
- Dedication to the mission and passion of Women at Risk, Int’l, to rescue, restore, redeem and empower at-risk and rescued women, men and children.
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to quickly learn and work with a web-based customer relations and project manager.
- Proven sales, marketing and/or customer relations skills.
- The ability to persuade others without appearing aggressive or overbearing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible and able to prioritize tasks.