Women At Risk, International (WAR Chest Boutique) will be opening a free standing Kiosk in Woodland Mall from October 2019 through end of December 2019.
Women At Risk, International (WAR Int’l) is a Michigan based, nonprofit organization, established to create circles of protection around those at risk. Through culturally sensitive, value-added intervention projects and partnerships, we provide safe places to heal from abuse, trafficking, exploitation, and more. Our passion is to empower survivors to live and work with dignity and hope.
Our programs and partnerships span the globe, reaching over 40 countries, including the United States. Each month, additional projects and partnerships are formed, increasing our ability to offer the rescued and at-risk a “hand-up” instead of a handout.
The Sales Advocate plays an important role at WAR Int’l as the first and sometimes only interaction that many individuals have with the organization. The primary role of the Sales Advocate is to provide customers with a unique shopping experience by utilizing excellent customer service, effective selling techniques, sharing the mission and passion of WAR Int’l, and providing in-depth product knowledge in a caring and unique retail environment.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES
- Welcome customers and share the mission according to WAR Int’l Standards.
- Desire to achieve and exceed individual sales goals as determined by your Store Manager.
- Passion to connect with customers and cultivate personalized relationships to drive sales.
- Embrace a culture that puts the customer experience first and foremost.
- Assist with the store’s visual directives and maintain standards of housekeeping.
- Develop a full understanding of computer systems to ring transactions and perform other functions, such as merchandise transfers and order fulfillment.
- Perform duties and tasks as assigned by Store Manager.
- Become familiar with inventory levels and understand how to use systems to check availability and perform inter-store transfers.
- Assist with all other duties as required by store management.
- 1-2 years customer service and retail sales experience preferred.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, energetic and enjoy working with people.
- Basic arithmetic and data entry skills.
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
- Commitment to maintain compliance with Company dress codes and policies.
- Passion and commitment to the mission of WAR Int’l to create circles of protection around at-risk women and children.
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Ability to operate a POS system
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- 1 – 3 months
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com today!