Job Purpose: Manage the daily process of fulfillment and packing of assigned party and events under the direction of the Event Supervisors.
- Maintains daily communication with the Event Supervisors.
- Picks and packs product for assigned parties and events according to the priority system set daily by the Event Supervisors.
- Handles the financial needs of the party or event including tax codes, preparing tills, and delivering finances from completed parties and events directly to accounting as needed.
- Process returned party or event product according to the priority system set daily by the Event Supervisors.
- Process conference set product as assigned by Event Supervisor including, receiving and re-setting the conference set, return scanning, and price checking.
- Data-entry of all parties and events in Lydia database system.
- Maintains internal tracking records for party & events both in our Counterpoint inventory system.
- Assists with annual physical inventory counts.
- Prepare returned product for put-away.
- Assists with product-related volunteer tasks, as needed.
- Must be detail oriented, able to work independently, possess financial integrity and physically able to stand/walk for long periods of time as well as sitting for long periods during the repacking process.
- Basic computer skills desired (Microsoft Word and Excel mainly) but not required. Willing to train on these software systems.
- Packaging and shipping skills would be a plus.