Lead Response Representative
Job Purpose: Professionally represent WAR, Int’l. in the home party or event scheduling process, often as the first level of contact. Engage with prospective hosts and hostesses with a deep sense of compassion and care, while bringing a sense of passion, purpose, and urgency to hosting opportunities.
Part-time (16-30 hours)
Call Center Manager
- Promptly follow-up with requests for more information about hosting from events and inbound marketing campaigns.
- Maintain accurate and meaningful records of communications with prospective hosts and hostesses in the company database system.
- Re-engage previous hosts and hostesses in current company campaigns and events.
- Dedication to the mission and passion of WAR, Int’l. to rescue, restore, redeem, and empower at-risk and rescued women, men, and children around the world.
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to quickly learn and work with a web based customer relations and project manager.
- Proven sales, marketing, and/or customer relations skills.
- The ability to persuade others without appearing aggressive or overbearing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible and willing to multi-task.