Come join the WAR family!
With a family-friendly environment and staff, Women At Risk, International fulfills the greater purpose of positively impacting lives through our partners and programs. Our staff members are more than employees; they’re difference makers looking to motivate their circles of influence in the fight against injustice – all over the world. We are a diverse team, seeking to serve men, women, and children in need. And, while our staff is made up of many women, we also have a few good men who tirelessly serve alongside us to rescue, restore, and empower.
We hope you’ll consider joining our WAR family, bringing a voice to the voiceless every day. See our current employment opportunities below.
Our current open positions:
No Job Openings at This Time
Interested in an internship with Women At Risk, International?
Our internships offer a hands-on approach like no other. You will not spend your semester getting coffee. We provide college students with the opportunity to experience the non-profit sector in a tangible way, while gaining valuable experience in their individual fields. Flexible and professional, WAR, Int’l seeks to work closely with each intern, assessing how we can help in the process of reaching specific goals and institutional requirements. Past internships have included creative and technical writing, research, data entry, web, photography, hospitality, administration, graphic design, and more!
- Gain exposure to different aspects of WAR, Int’l by attending a WAR, Int’l event, working one shift in a different department than that of your designated internship, and reading a book approved by WAR, Int’l staff on a risk issue the vulnerable face around the world
- Work at least 8 hours a week for at least 100 hours (most internships are approximately 3 months, and 8 to 16 hours a week, depending on the institutional requirements)
- Discuss goals and expectations with supervisor at the beginning of the semester, while keeping him/her informed about projects you are working on and/or progress toward specific goals
- Dress business casual while on the job
- Please note, internships are not paid at this time
For more information about what internships are available, or to apply for a position, please email us at email@example.com. If you do wish to apply, please send your resume and cover letter with your completed application along with your inquiry.